Saturday, June 24, 2006

Letting go..

I have been so involved in what we are about to go to with the move to Sedona, that I have not been thinking about what we are leaving behind. We have a new home to go to that the kids are very excited about as it has steps and a couple of fun little hidey holes. Cary's excited about it as it has million dollar views of the rocks. The kids are excited to go to school, Cary's looking forward to working there and I'm hoping to get reconnected with my inner healer through different groups and classes.

We have made some wonderful friends here and that will be the hardest part about leaving. The internet and phone calls makes a distance seem so much closer. But it's not the same. However, I know it's time to move on and so I will keep myself busy with packing so that I do not have to think about the sad side of leaving here.

No comments: