Monday, February 04, 2008

Sharing the love..

About 3 or 4 years ago when I was only eating raw food, I bought the domain name 'rawmama.com'. I let it expire when I didn't do anything with it. When I finally decided I might want to do something with that, I found it had a new owner. I made contact with the new owner - Queen B - we clicked and now we enjoy reading each others blogs. She recently honored me with the "Inspirational Blogger Award".

In tradition of the award, I am passing on the award to others that inspire me....


I was going to list them separately, but I realised that the reason I enjoy reading them so much is all basically the same. These five women, as well as Queen B inspire me because of their courage to be real. They are true to themselves, their passions, their families and are flexible and creative in living the very best life they can. I mean really living - following their own path, falling down, getting up again, and soaring, but not afraid to fall again. Taking this life to the depths and heights it can offer, and then sharing some of the insights gained along the way in a witty, eloquent and downright real way. Thank you ladies. You are all amazing and beautiful and I love ya!

To find out more about the award, go to Writer's Reviews. ..that link should be fixed now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful compliment. But, it's YOUR blog that I go to daily for inspiration! Glad you are there.
love ya,
Justine

Annette said...

Thanks, but you really should give yourself more credit. I have often seen things in a slightly different way because of your observation. You often open my eyes to a new appreciation of so many things in my life. Sometimes I understand exactly what you are going through. Other times I feel I get to know you even better by reading about what new things you are up to. And your courage to try new things is inspirational. Thank YOU!

Tara W. said...

Wow! Thank you! So much for that self-pity I was feeling awhile ago. lol