Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am so flippin' clever!

I'm still chuffed with myself for figuring out the bike trailer gizmo!
Instead of the backpack on the trailer today, I put on a 44L plastic box. In that I put some water bottles, fruit, towels, sand toys, a book for me to read (didn't happen, but a nice thought), and some other miscellaneous bits and bobs. And off we went to the creek!

Along the way I noticed quite a few people looking at my trailer and making positive comments. Damn I'm amazing is what I thought! Once again, my little trailer did a great job! We stayed at the creek for over 2 hours before packing everything back into the box, loading it on the trailer and cycling home. The boys had a bath to get the sand off them then ran naked around the backyard laughing at the sheer pleasure of just Being!

We were going to go to a drumming circle tonight but the kids look a little wiped out, and Nicholas is still asleep. We'll see.

...
Got an invite to join Facebook today. When I followed the link, I noticed quite a few gals on there that we used to hang out with so I joined up. So does anyone know...is there a "Facebook for Dummies"? My golly it seems like such a busy place and kind of invasive - all your little messages back and forth to others show on your "wall". I was thinking it was going to be more like a blog place, but nope. From what I've seen so far, it's just a few sentences (if that) between the user and their friends, which all of their other friends are able to see as well. Besides messages, it also has other activity such as "Annette went to scratch her bum" or some silly things. Sure seems to have a lot of people on it, maybe that's why so many blogs are slow these days? I don't know about it, but I've only had less than an hour on it. I can hardly keep up with email let alone playing games sending things back and forth on facebook. I watch it for a few days and see how I feel about it then.

1 comment:

AndEva said...

Your trailer looks great and you did it tourself>>> looks like fun, different to mine, my one is all enclosed with two seats, and yes it attracts a lot of attention from onlookers! So much fun to load up the kids and just go for a ride, or foraging!

I am on facebook with my gorgeous hubby...

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1054946370&ref=profile

Want to be friends?? :)

BB
XXX