Tuesday, September 08, 2009

This moment...

I'm sitting at my desk, listening to the birds outside of my window. It's a little chilly this morning but looks like it's going to be a beautiful sunny day. It's not long since we left the USA. Our last weeks were so full - not just with things we did, but with joy and love. We flew to Baltimore and stayed with Aunt Barbara and Uncle Kent - such a warm and wonderful visit..thank you so much for everything! We were able to spend extra time with Cary's Dad and sister before going to a very fun family reunion. We were so happy that we went on this trip, it was so special to reconnect with family members we had not seen for many years.

During our last week in Vegas, we spent as much time as possible with friends and Cary. I don't remember the details of all of the things we did, but I do remember the feelings of connecting and my heart feeling joyful.

Since returning here, I have maintained that feeling. I'm especially grateful for family and friends. And sunshine and the ocean and birds and bugs...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I am not usually great and commenting on blog posts and now I am getting better by the moment. Anyways, I love and miss you and the little ones. I remember the last week you were here and it was priceless full of love and friendship connection. I believe I miss your children as much as I miss you they are the best (and of course mine are too lol)!