Monday, September 01, 2014

Spring is here!!!!

I woke up at 4am today, the first official day of Spring.  So excited for Spring!  Really!  The weather has been spring-like lately, and Nicholas and I have been swimming in the pool.  We've been spring-cleaning and de-cluttering and the house is feeling light and the energy is flowing and feeling positive.

I love Spring (couldn't you tell?!).  I love the warmth, the colours, wearing light clothes, the sun shining on my skin, the flowers blooming, more tropical fruits coming in to season, lazy days at the beach, longer daylight hours...ahhhhhhhhh...

I felt like a kid at Christmas when I woke up today!  I lay in bed meditating for a while and sending love to some people.  After I got up and dressed, Nicholas and I went for a bike ride along the creek.  Home for breakfast of a delicious green smoothie...water, dates, bananas, baby spinach, kale, parsley, and vanilla stevia drops.  I've been enjoying green smoothies almost daily for at least 10 years and I always look forward to that part of my day.




We had to go out to an appointment but we left an hour early so I suggested we stop at the beach for a while....




...we ran and splashed and played, and watched the whales play out at sea...



Oh yeah!  Spring is here and I am so ready!  

3 comments:

karisma said...

:-) We had one beautiful day and then yesterday it turned cold and raining again. I am looking forward to some warmth and gardening time. I had that one day in my skirt and pretty top and now I am huddled in front of the heater in my warm jumper and PJ's haha. Beautiful pics. Love the toes in the water especially. The water is much colder down here than it was up the coast. Enjoy! Enjoy! <3 Love and hugs xoxo

Jacarandamum said...

Loving your posts, Annette! And great pic of you at the beach. I love Spring too :) Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts and insights xx

Annette said...

Thanks lovely Ladies!